Friday, May 28, 2010

Grandpa's Mojo-licious Birthday :)

I needed a card for Grandpa's birthday today and I still
had this Mojo Monday sketch in my head.
Let me tell you, I sure wish I had finished this card up on
time to enter the challenge because....I love it!
(Nothing like talking up your own work, eh? LOL!)
Anyways, here's my take on the sketch:
I embossed the white panel with SU!'s embossing folder.
distressed the edges and then sewed it onto the card front.
I really like the cleanness of the white-on-white. Then I cut
the kraft rectangle and glued on the four squares in various shades
of green and blue and stamped the flower with Versamark
Dazzle. I added the little sentiment tag, and done!
Clean and simple, but still special...for a very special man.
Happy birthday, Grandpa!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Angela. You are awesome. Too bad it wasn't done in time to enter the challenge, 'cause you would have won for sure! Like the versamark stamped over the different colours of card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! Simple but AWESOME!!! I'm sure Grandpa LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete