Monday, May 10, 2010

Gracie Jo's pages for Mom

I used to keep 'The Scrapyard' off limits to all the
kids, but after Gracie Jo went and visited my sister-in-law
and came back with the cutest and most beautiful cards (in
my completely unbiased opinion anyways) for our family,
I realized that this hobby that I so love is something that
I could totally be sharing with my little girl. Thank you Tina!!
Anyways, Gracie Jo now has her own little chair and corner of
the Scrapyard and, while she doesn't have free reign on all my
supplies, she is coming up with some lovely creations using
paper, glue, scissors, stamps, ink and punches.

Here's the first page she made for Mom's scrapbook:
Isn't it adorable? And she did it all on her own (except for
a little bit of help with the journalling)! She's such a sweet muffin :)

And here's the second page. Her own 'illustration', as she
calls it, and her favorite embellishments. Needless to say,
Mom absolutely loved having a new contributer to her
scrapbook and Gracie Jo and I had some sweet bonding
time in the process. Love it!

I'll be back later with the final two pages.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend thinking
of, or celebrating with, your moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment