Monday, September 27, 2010

Third times a charm :)

I think I finally got this card figured out!
You've seen it here and here already
but, after seeing the sweet, bright colours
of this card, I had to give it one more try.
And I'm so glad I did!


Using Tempting Turquoise, Delightful Daffodil,
Crumb Cake and Whisper White papers and ink,
I did the emboss resist technique with the
Unity flower and added the sentiment from their
'Something Within' set. A little crochet thread
and a cute little button finished it off.

I hope this card will be a cheery reminder
for its recipient that they're thought of
and prayed for in tough times...and all the time!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the bright cheerful colors, your stitching, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought all of the attempts were awesome. Seriously, you are uber talented. When I grow up I want to be just like you. I agree with you - this colour combo is fantastic! Love all of the layers. Great job, Angela.

    ReplyDelete