Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In a pinch...

A couple years ago, a sweet friend gave me a
Basic Grey baby card kit for my birthday. As
much as I love designing and creating my own
cards, there are always those times, when you're
in a crunch and need a card in a jiffy and this
kit has come to the rescue every time!
I just made the last card from the kit the
other week for our friends' new baby and, even
though I had nothing to do with how it looks,
I just had to share it.
Too cute, right?

That crazy dinosaur just cracks me up!
On the inside I wrote,
"Dear Nathanial, we think you are
DINO-MITE!!
And we're so glad you're here!"

So, if you're even looking for something
to keep in your 'emergency' stash, I'd highly
recommend the Basic Grey card kits. Beautiful
papers, tonnes of awesome embellishments,
gorgeous rub-ons and super high quality
card stock and envelopes. Everything is
pre-cut and pre-scored. Easy-peasy!

Well, I've gotta go get our two oldest
ready for school. I'll tell you, I'm so
thankful that they're so excited because
I can't remember the last time I've been
so sad! Sigh. We'll get through this too!
Hope you're having a great week.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Ange! :D Those kits are perfect, eh! I know I love having them on hand for emergency card making situations!!!

    And HUGS for the last part...we start tomorrow and I'm taking the box of kleenex and the camera!!! HUGS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to get my hands on some of those kits. The card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kits do seem like a good idea! Too often I need a card and don't have time or the appropriate one in my stash.
    My girls have been happy to go to school too, but it's nice to have my little guy still at home. He actually turned 3 yesterday! Not my little baby any more!

    ReplyDelete