Saturday, January 15, 2011

An MDS Thank You

I think I've finally figured out how to post
my creations from MDS here on the blog!
So, without further ado.....
Our 2010 Christmas thank you cards!



I'm a huge fan of this software from Stampin' Up!
Mostly because I honestly don't really know what I'm doing,
but I've been able to make the things I want.
I haven't read any directions or tutorials and have been able to
pretty easily muddle my way around. I know there's a lot
more to this program that, if I follow some directions, I could do
but I'm so happy with what I have been able to do.

Anyways, our thank you card is pretty basic but I'm
happy with the way it turned out. And I'm very
happy that it only took me about 1/2 an hour of playing
around to create it! I printed a dozen off at the grocery
store...and they look beautiful!! The detail, colour
and crispness is just amazing. I'm so, so happy!

If I can figure out how I got this one posted again...
I'll try and throw up a couple more that I did :)

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! And it's so great that it is digital. You can keep a copy for yourself as well, and look back at it years laster....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb! I LOVE this photo! :D Too cute!

    ReplyDelete