Saturday, January 15, 2011

A few more MDS Thank Yous

Alright! I for real figured out how to post
my MDS creations here...not just an accident
like last time. Ha!

Here's the second batch of thank you cards
I made. So far I love this program for making
cards with photos! I'm still not really sure I would
make a card without a picture on it though. I really
like the layers and texture of a 'real life' card...plus
there's just something about playing around with
paper and ink, y'know?

The boys in their shirts and skateboards from
Grandma and Grandpa:

Jude and his pull-cow from Aunt Michelle:

The boys in their Batman pj's from Oma & Opa:

Levi, who exclaimed "Thanks!!! It's my FAVORITE!"
after every present that Aunt Katie and Uncle Will
gave to...everyone! LOL!!
What a precious kid:

I still have a handful of thank-yous to finish up.
I'm determined to have them done before the
end of the month...I'm hoping by typing that
out here, I'll be extra motivated to get them done!
Although the MDS program is motivation in itself.
So fun! If any of you are thinking of diving into
the world of digital cardmaking/scrapbooking
I highly recommend the My Digital Studio
program from Stampin Up! (No, they're not
paying me to say that...maybe I should look
into it though. Really, if a technically
challenged girl like me can do it, anyone can!)
Alright, happy stamping! er...digital crafting?

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards and designs. I am sure they will be treasured by all of the recipients.

    That digital studio program sure is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete