Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little sweetness...

So, there must be something in the air because
babies are popping up everywhere! :)
It may just be the early spring we're having, but
we seem to be celebrating new life all around us.
Between baptisms, new babies and pregnant friends
I've been needing a lot of extra sweet cards.

Here's a little one I made for our friends' new
baby girl. I love that tiny footprint - isn't it adorable?

This card came together pretty quickly and
I love the sweet, soft look. Although, I
am wondering if I should have maybe put
a sentiment on the front? What do you think?
I do know that I will definitely be
trying the kraft/white/pink pirouette combo
with distressing on more cards...stay tuned!!
Thanks for visiting :)

Card Details:
Paper:
Kraft, Whisper White (SU!), Sugared (Basic Grey)
Ink:
Pink Pirouette (SU!), Versamark, Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz Distress)
Stamps:
Canvas background, I'm Here (SU!)
Other: pearl (Kaiser), twine (Dollar Store)


1 comment:

  1. I like the card just as it is. I don't think you need the sentiment - the little footprints pretty much convey the sentiment for you.

    ReplyDelete