Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For the girls...

All those sweet new babes needed a little number
to welcome their arrival into this world...and to keep
their bald little noggins warm!

I think these fruity little numbers should do the trick :)


I used a variegated yarn, and I'm not totally sold
on the way it worked up. Kind of a weird girly-camo
pattern. I think next time I will probably stick to a
solid colour yarn. But, all in all, I'm pretty happy
with the way it turned out. And that cherry
on top? Pure sweetness!

Thanks for visiting the Scrapyard today :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, do you make those in adult sizes? That is awesome! I love the cherries! I might have to commission you to make one for Miss J!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is even better in person! I think is it awesome Ange...we are our worst critics...

    ReplyDelete