Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Biggest Form of Flattery?

It was our uncle's birthday and I was in a total crunch for
a quick card that would suit him. Thankfully, my friend
came to the rescue and let me borrow the perfect stamp
set...and the perfect card to create with it :)
Using this amazing card for my 'inspiration'
...okay, okay, I totally copied it! Just changed up the
cardstock and patterned paper with what I had on
hand ...
I think I put this together in like 10 minutes:

An absolutely perfect card for our uncle who is
restoring a '78 Chevy.
Happy Birthday, Uncle Garry!!

And thanks, Marnie, for coming to the rescue again! :)

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Welcome. :) I like the spin you did on the original by using patterned papers. Très chic. If I remember correctly, the layout came from a Paper Crafts magazine, so I can't take all the credit.... Good job!

    ReplyDelete