Sunday, August 22, 2010

My little Stamper

I just had to share this...
Gracie Jo's first 'official' creation.
This summer I got Gracie Jo her first 'real' stamp set,
'Pony Party' from SU!. The first time she saw this set in my
catalogue, she said to me "Mom!! When I grow up, this is going
to be the first stamp that I buy!!" So cute! I just couldn't resist
getting it for her. She has been such a big help to me this summer
and I knew this would be a real special way to let her know
how proud I am of her and a neat way to share something
we love together. Needless to say, she was beyond thrilled
when I gave it to her and now our stamping-together
adventures begin! Isn't she so cute? She's definitely got
the chops to be a great card-maker...I know, I know, I'm
biased, but really? Such a sweet card for her little friend!

2 comments:

  1. Neato! That is a great card. She has a lot of her mother's talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!!! GracieJo can now join us for those SU parties!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete