Friday, February 11, 2011

You're on my mind

Just a little note to let a friend know
I've been thinking of them:

Started with a kraft base with white sponged
around the edges. Stamped Old Letter Writing (HA)
in Baja Blue on the white layer and then distressed
the edges with Old Paper and sewed around the
outside. Used the spiral note punch (SU!) on some
patterned paper and stamped the sentiment from
Upsy Daisy (SU!) with the Baja Blue again and
wrapped some thread around that panel.

Finished by stamping the violet on 2 different
patterned papers and embossing them with
white embossing powder. I cut out the different
layers and used Vintage Photo distress ink on
the edges. I popped up the layers with foam
dots and finished by adding some sweet little
yellow rhinestones to the center. A sweet,
happy little card - just what I was hoping for!

Our valentines are coming along slowly but
surely. Crafting with kiddies always takes
a bit of time and patience but, in the end, I'm
always glad we spend the time doing it (even
though I *may or may not* get a tad
exasperated in the process sometimes!)
Stay tuned next week for lots of Valentines
goodness coming your way! :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Ange and I am sure the friend you made it for will appreciate it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened, but I missed this post! And I don't know how I could have because this card is fan-FREAKIN'-tastic! So many elements and layers and beautiful stampy goodness. You are the Uber Grand Duchess (hereafter referred to as UGD) of card-making. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete