Saturday, March 2, 2013

Procrastinating...


Since, so far, my HCCC card is a total fail I'm posting this card to tide y'all over until I create something that I'm not totally embarrassed to share :) The kids had all their paints out the other week and I had so much fun making this card that I quickly joined them at the craft table. I made a couple cards but I left them all without a sentiment so I could add an appropriate when I needed a quick card. I needed a fun, little pick-me-up card for a friend and I knew this rainbow bright card would be perfect with this sentiment from Inkadinkado. I tried adding some more elaborate embellishments but, in the end, went with this simple black and white baker's twine bow. I also smudged the sentiment when I stamped it (I did the same thing on the last card? Weird?) but fixed it this time by going over it with a black felt-tip pen. It's a little wonky but I think it worked out okay. Anyways, I won't give up on February's challenge card so stay tuned for that soon!! Thanks for stopping by and indulging my procrastination :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! That is cool. And so simple too! Love the one little rounded corner, and the simple little bow. Cool beans!

    ReplyDelete