Thursday, November 15, 2012

Keeping up with the...Hoogkamps?

 This place has been quiet for far too long! The addition of a sweet little pumpkin to our family seems to have seriously affected my crafting time and put all my creative energies on hold :( Never fear though! At the nagging insistence kind encouragement of my dear friend, I am determined to get back into my stamping groove. I looked back in my folders and since Katie's birth, I made a grand total of 7 cards. That's one card per month - not so good. I hereby declare to at least double that from here on (I know, I'm not overly ambitious but I've learned it's better to keep my expectations low. That way I don't disappoint myself and am constantly exceeding my hopes. Win - win!!). So here's the card I made in June. I think it was a thank you card for someone...but I honestly can't remember. That's what happens to me when I only get 4 hours of interrupted sleep at night - all my cognitive thinking goes seriously downhill. I got the "Rosie Posie" stamp set from PTI in the spring and this was the first time I'd pulled it out. I had my eye on it for the longest time and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I can't wait to play with this set some more!! So here's to more card-making, more sleeping (are you reading this Katie? I'll send you the memo.), and more craftiness in The Scrapyard again. Can I get a 'What?!What?!'


Stamps: Rosie Posie, Signature Greetings (PTI), Musical Background (Unity)
Paper and Ink: SU!
Punch: Decorative Label: SU!

2 comments:

  1. What?! What?! I don't believe it. You actually posted a card on your Scrapyard blog. Stop the presses! Will wonder's never cease? Can you imagine if my family had a reality show? It would be bananas! Ha! Love the card! I remember you showing me a quick glimpse of this in days of yore. Beautiful. Wonderful. Great. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautful card Angela! Yes, it's about time you shared some of your amazing work with us again :) Love how you stamped on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete