Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

I've been a bit behind in posting here lately...
The busyness of the season is definitely upon us!
Anyways, I made this card at the beginning of the month
for Pete's grandma's birthday. I saw a card like
this in a Papercraft's magazine that I borrowed
from the library and knew it would make a
perfect quick card when I was 'in a pinch'.


I'm so happy with how it turned out! And it really
was super quick to make - I had the whole card
finished (even added some paper and stamping to the
inside) in less than 20 minutes. I know if I made some
like this again, they could easily be a 10-minute card.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll try and share some of our
Christmas creations soon...
Hope you're feeling the blessings of this season.
xo
Supplies:
Cardstock, Ink, Embossing Folder, Twill Tape - SU!
Wishing You stamp - Verve Stamps
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey

1 comment:

  1. This card is breath-taking. So pretty. I'm sure your Grandma loved it. You are insanely talented.

    ReplyDelete