Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy, happy, joy, joy...


Love this card!
Love that once I had it figured out,
it only took about 10 minutes.
Love that it's such a fun, pretty way use up scraps.

I made it for my sister-in-law's 17th birthday.
A tough age to make cards for! But I started
pulling papers that were her colour and style
and then it all came together from there.

I'm thinking these would be a great card
to mass produce for a set of gift cards, or
just have in your stash. By switching up
the patterned paper and sentiment you
could make these cards for birthdays,
anniversaries, new babies, lots of things!
This card definitely goes on my 'love' list :)

Details:
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Rose Red (SU!)
PP: Lemonade (BG)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Whisper White (SU!)
Stamp: Savor the Journey (Unity)
Punches: Scalloped Circle, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle (SU!)


No comments:

Post a Comment