Monday, March 12, 2012

It's a boy!!

One of my dearest friends just had her first baby - the
sweetest little guy I've ever seen! Here's the card I made
to celebrate the new addition:
I won a 'To the Moon' collection pack from Fancy Pants
at an auction and all the papers and stickers are from there,
along with some buttons from my stash.

I stamped the Distressed Dots background from Unity in
Versamark to add a little bit of detail to the Kraft. The colours
of the card match Johann's nursery perfectly - maybe they'll
put this card in there to add to the decor? :)

And, because he's seriously the cutest little thing in the world,
here's a picture of my new 'nephew' and his awesome parents:
Isn't he amazing???
Sigh. I love babies :)

I made another card using the same layout and papers
for an energetic six-year old's birthday. With a 'Happy
Birthday' sentiment and an awesome robot diecut along
the middle panel, it turned out super cool. Unfortunately,
I forgot to take a picture, so you'll just have to take my
word for it. Hee! Seriously though, it was super speedy
to make a second card using the same supplies and just
mixing things up a bit. I'll definitely do that again! Just
something to think about...
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic celebratory card. And such a happy looking family :) I love the bright colours on the card, and how you have highlighted little Johann's name. It is a card to be treasured forever, that is for sure. Love the subtle stamping that you added in the background on the Kraft cardstock and how it ties in with the patterned paper that you have used. I can only imagine how amazing that other card (unpictured) must have been. ;)

    ReplyDelete