Saturday, February 4, 2012

Well, hello!!

It's been a little while since I've last posted here...
Lately, a certain fellow stamper has been nagging me
unmercifully, I mean kindly urging me ;) , to get my butt in
gear and share what I've been up to again.
So here's two cards from last week. I used the same papers
and colour scheme for both and, while I'm not sure they're
my style so much, I'm still happy with how they turned out
because I know the people they were made for will enjoy them.

Card #1:


Card #2

Supplies
Paper: Crumb Cake, Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Barely Banana (SU!) and
Sugar Rush dsp (Basic Gray)
Stamps: Wings of Friendship (SU!), Distressed Dots background, Scripture (Unity), Year of
Flowers: Sweetpeas (PTI)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink (SU!), Versamark,
Old Paper Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Other: clear embossing powder (Ranger), adhesive backed pearls and rhinestones (Kaiser),
Organic Flourishes embossing border (Cuttlebug), button and string from my stash

Hope you're happy, Marn.
I mean,
Thanks for visiting!!
;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww... they're so pretty. You're right, they aren't your usual style... way more pastel then I'm used to seeing from you, but they are gorgeous! I love the rhinestone bling on the first card and the pearl accents on the second card. I also really like how the multi-colour emboss-resist turned out on the 2nd card. Thanks for posting these! I hope it is a sign of the great cards you will be posting in the future (hint, hint). You have inspired me to make some more cards...

    ReplyDelete